Description de l'offre
Role purpose: To operate and provide a second line support service to Enterprise service platform on the application level to meet the expected availability and performance
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
· Technical Operation:
o Manage the platform backend servers.
o Ensure to meet the systemsavailability for all the backend systems excluding planned outage.
o Follow-up on the daily health checks and fix problems once they appear on a server.
o Insure to solve assigned Trouble Tickets (TTS) for the supported systems within SLA.
o Clear notification for any production problems - IR report
o Escalate and communicate raised issues from Vodafone OpCos to the 3rd line of support.
o Keep up to date with the newproduct versions and new releases.
o Transfer the knowledge to the first line of support.
o Transfer the knowledge to the new comers in thesupport team.
o Ensure to use the pre-production environment for testing activities before launching a new service.
o Ensure to maintain the preproduction environment similar to the production platform.
o Ensure to maintain the preproduction environment availability for all the backend systems excluding planned outage.
o Manage installing and upgrading software. This includes the deployment ofnew shipments
o Managing any crisis related to the system
o Follow the crisis management process
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
· Ensure that All Services are SLA compliant
· Ensuring that the Operation Quality is being done and reflected in the Operation.
· Ensure that all incidents are solved within the agreed SLA
· Ensure to meet the systems availability for all the backend systems excluding planned outage.
· Report on agreed KPIs according to the governance process.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience [max 5]:
· Solid Linux/Unix Knowledge
· Windows Administration background
· ITIL Foundation v3 Certificate is a must
· ITIL Intermediate Certificate is a plus
· Experience in Similar role i.e (Operation Handling)
· DBA knowledge overview (SQL,Oracle)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Bachelor of computer science / engineering
· 3-6 years IT Support, system administration & Operation.
· Strong Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Fluent English both oral and written is a must.
· Ownership and commitment attitude
· Excellent analytical thinking skills
· Handling multi-tasks
· Ability to work under Pressure