The Scheduler works closely with, Operations andother members of Work Force Management teams as well as individual agents to provide production schedules which meet the business needs of the account and provide the agent the best possible schedules.
· Maintain agent level information within scheduling software database. Manage agent preference, time off requests, and shift bid processes
· Function as a consultant to client/operations on staffing requirements, setting thresholds (overhead, time off, overtime, absences, etc.)
· Prepare schedules for production areas within the organization accurately, and withindeadlines
· Identify status changes and reflect in relevant databases
· Provide scheduling analysisto Operations. Prepare statistical reports and perform daily, weekly and monthly trend analysis and project reports.
· Provide program specific status information to operations and the Work Force team.