Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers. From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our mobile network business to include operations in Tanzania, DRC, Mozambique and Lesotho. The mobile networks cover a total population of approximately 200 million people. Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA) we also offer business managed services to enterprises in over 40 countries across the continent. Vodafone is the majority shareholder of Vodacom and has a 65% share.
We’re at our best when we lead and over the past 20 years, as the Company that pioneered mobile in South Africa, Vodacom has achieved a remarkable list of firsts. We’re immensely proud to be a leader in our field and are 100% committed to continue trailblazing.
We employ individuals who are as passionate about customers as we are. We are truly Customer Obsessed which means that we are passionate about exceeding customer expectations; work relentlessly to really understand the customer; look at decisions through the customer’s eyes and take personal accountability for the customer experience.
We have the below vacancy available in our Organisation:
The H Band Specialist: ECVM Execution role is based within Enterprise Business Unit
The Specialist: ECVM Execution's responsibility includes:
· End to end campaign administration and operations.
· Facilitating and managing all campaign briefs, call guides and scripting to ensure it is accurate and relevant for the business. Using the briefs and outputs from the capacity planning sessions, the specialist will oversee the input and delivery of these into the demand management tools and platform.
· Call listening across the call centres on a daily basis, to ensure the scripts and briefs are being adhered to and our standards are being met or exceeded.
· Facilitate feedback to the relevant call centres and manage the roll out of the resolution/s across teams.
· The management of queries and escalations that arise from campaigns through the call centres, SMS and email channels.
· The preparation of the schedule for payment to call centres on a monthly basis and submit via an internal platform once approved by the relevant stakeholders.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Create and manage campaign briefs, call guides and scripting
· Perform critical reviews on call recordings from the call centres
· Manage customer queries and escalations
· Manage call centre invoicing
· Perform analysis on new requirements and evaluate the impact on existing delivery pipeline.
· Recommend best channels to use, campaign design & logic, appropriate control/ test elements.
The base location for this role is Midrand, Commercial Park
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.