Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through fixed solutions, or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
You as part of Converged Customer Services Team
will provide specialist technical support, acting as an interface between the Sales, Marketing, Technology and Customer Care for the benefit of new and future enterprise customers. You will support state of the art pre-sales technical activities for enterprise clients and design tailor made customer solutions for them.
Apply if you want to…
· Partner VF customers and understand their needs for mobile and fixed solutions, incl. IoT
· Design tailor made and end-to-end product and services
· Design implementation and configuration of products and services
· Share technical know-how with customers during: pre-sales, solution design, implementation and post sales phase
· Co-operate with teams in charge of customer’s journey with VF
· Provide customers with knowledge of innovative technologies
We need you to have
· Strong customer service orientation
· Solid knowledge of complex IT solutions – mobile and fix
· Practical experience with telecommunication and ICT technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, VOIP, Smart Metering, M2M)
· Knowledge of data communication, network, software application, IT technologies, IP technologies, CISCO configuration
· Strong communication skills
· Experience with enterprise customers
We are happy if you
· Solid understanding of Telco market
· Project & Process management
· English: professional
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits program that you would expect from any global company.
If you have any questions left
Contact recruiter: Šárka Durnová
Hiring manager: Milan Zíka: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milan-zika-46469510/