Description de l'offre
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We're heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
Based in Singapore
With us you will…
Be the Design Authority for the end to end technical and service solution for deals with multinational customers. The role will be responsible for working with sales and directly with customers in order to design, cost, and document the solution to be offered to customers.
• Capture and interpret customer requirements, and design complex and custom solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Build accurate scalable cost models and provide input into pricing strategy
• Identify and document any risks to the solution
• Document solution in RFP responses, proposals and Statement of Works/High Level Designs.
• Ensure solutions are deliverable in timeframes committed and have passed all appropriate solution governance. Solutions should be scalable, repeatable, and utilizing existing standard services as much as possible.
We need you to have…
• Relevant higher education in a related field
• Must have core expertise in designing complex solutions in one or more of the following areas::
• IP Networking (WAN & LAN)
• Unified Comms including IPT, Contact Centres, IM, Email and Video Conferencing
• Security solutions
• Mobility and Mobile Data Services
• Experience with IT Managed Services desired, preferably with ITIL, eTOM or TOGAF experience
• Extensive experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a solution design or consultancy role
Commitment from Vodafone
What is the key to our success? It's simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we're at our best when you're at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It's in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people's individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what's right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world. That's what we mean when we say Power to you.