Description de l'offre
To enhance Vodafone online presence through design, develop and maintain set of Android mobile applications.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
· Create a scalable, reliable and highly engaging iOS applications for Vodafone customers.
· Work with applications team lead to understand and plan features, put the architecture of features, estimate it and document it.
· Manage day-by-day tasks in queue according to priorities set in sprint planning meetings.
· Propose simple and efficient technical solutions for complex business scenarios.
· Understand business values behind the planned features, follow the principle of “Do it first, then do it right, then do it faster”.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Diversity of Technical Experiences - exposure to a wide array of development environments, software stacks and engineering roles. Experience in Android development is a must.
· Passionate about Quality. A love of writing a bugs-free code, tuning and analysis through a rigorous scientific approach.
· Team Player. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others so we all can become better. You assume the good intent in others, and actively do your part to create a positive work environment.
· Agile - time spent working on closely-knit teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum using Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
· Empathy for customers - a desire to serve customers first. You love to help Vodafone’s customer to get them happy with your developed feature.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· 3+ Years Engineering Experience - building intuitive Mobile apps on Android using best tools and frameworks.
· iOS Addict - Excellent experience in developing apps using Swift, Objective-c, Xcode, Git, JSON, Rest, Core graphics, Facebook SDK, Push notification, Maps, Analytics,
· Paying attention for UX details – Hands-on knowledge of supporting multiple versions of Android, screen resolutions and device types
Vacancy Band G2