Title: Small Business Segment Manager
Who you are:
You are a strong standout colleague with a focus on delivering a first class service to our customers. You have a high degree of commercial acumen and enjoy delivering business benefits and delivering complex business change. In this role you would focus on commercial strategy development & delivery, development of pricing strategies, financial measurement & analysis and management of strategic pricing proposals and key bids.
You will sit within the Enterprise Business Unit in Vodafone Ireland. You will work in a team of five people reporting to the Segment Lead. This role is a highly commercial role contributing to the definition and the delivery of the Small Business segment commercial strategy to support the achievement of the key segment critical metrics of Customer Revenue, Base, Costs and Customer investment to ultimately ensure we deliver the performance in the P&L.
The next challenge for you:
• Contribution to the financial performance of the segment across mobile voice, data and fixed
• Deliver cost focus within the segment & optimise these where relevant without negatively affecting the DB targets
• Drive & deliver return on investment & post investment analysis on segment activities – acquired customers, retained base, handset subsidies
• Drive customer contract lock in and length, implementing plan and incentives to achieve this
• Analyse customer value for both acquisition and retention customers.
• Gain insights into customer needs and develop strategy accordingly
• Work closely with Channel to deliver strong support system whilst ensuring commercial constraints and targets are adhered to
Leadership and teamwork
• Lead/participate in multiple teams for projects, providing prompt information, communicating with impact and guiding team members.
• Support & work alongside Segment Lead and Commercial Managers.
Innovation and change
• Responsible for Credits process change – devise action plan, implement changes and deliver innovative solutions to problems to reduce customer credits
• Develop updated A&R strategy to maximise cost efficiencies and control budgets
Knowledge and experience
• Commercial focus in all decision-making & ensuring that all commercial decisions align with and/or optimise DB performance
• Develop commercial decision tools through building, maintaining and updating models