Description de l'offre
Title: Small Business Segment Manager
Who you are:
You are a strong standout colleague with a focus on delivering a first class service to our customers. You have a high degree of commercial acumen and enjoy delivering business benefits and delivering complex business change. In this role you would focus on commercial strategy development & delivery, development of pricing strategies, financial measurement & analysis and management of strategic pricing proposals and key bids.
You will sit within the Enterprise Business Unit in Vodafone Ireland. You will work in a team of five people reporting to the Segment Lead. This role is a highly commercial role contributing to the definition and the delivery of the Small Business segment commercial strategy to support the achievement of the key segment critical metrics of Customer Revenue, Base, Costs and Customer investment to ultimately ensure we deliver the performance in the P&L.
The next challenge for you:
• Contribution to the financial performance of the segment across mobile voice, data and fixed
• Deliver cost focus within the segment & optimise these where relevant without negatively affecting the DB targets
• Drive & deliver return on investment & post investment analysis on segment activities – acquired customers, retained base, handset subsidies
• Drive customer contract lock in and length, implementing plan and incentives to achieve this
• Analyse customer value for both acquisition and retention customers.
• Gain insights into customer needs and develop strategy accordingly
• Work closely with Channel to deliver strong support system whilst ensuring commercial constraints and targets are adhered to
Leadership and teamwork
• Lead/participate in multiple teams for projects, providing prompt information, communicating with impact and guiding team members.
• Support & work alongside Segment Lead and Commercial Managers.
Innovation and change
• Responsible for Credits process change – devise action plan, implement changes and deliver innovative solutions to problems to reduce customer credits
• Develop updated A&R strategy to maximise cost efficiencies and control budgets
Knowledge and experience
• Commercial focus in all decision-making & ensuring that all commercial decisions align with and/or optimise DB performance
• Develop commercial decision tools through building, maintaining and updating models
What you need:
• You will have 2+ years experience in commercially focused role within fast-paced environment (preferably within the telecoms sector) Business degree or equivalent
• You have excellent Excel skills and MS Office
• You have phenomenal communications and presentation skills
• You have experience in handling complex and multiple internal relationships & working cross-functionally
• You have the ability to understand issues at both operational and strategic levels and to influence partners to action
What else should you demonstrate:
• ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualification desirable
• Masters degree in business related area
• Telecommunications experience
• Data mining skills
The Vodafone Behaviours are key to everyone’s success:
Customer Obsessed - We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
Work passionately to really understand the customer
Look at decisions through the customer’s eyes
Take personal accountability for the customer experience
Innovation Hungry - We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers
Take risks and push what is possible
Look for improvement all the time
Do things in better ways
Ambitious & Competitive - We bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to beat the competition
Deliver best in class
Review our own performance and then improve it
Be lean and cost effective every time
One Company, Local Roots – We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders
Value our differences and act inclusively
Make the best decision for Vodafone, not just for one part of the business Communicate and use best practice
Speed - We drive speed to market. We relentlessly prioritise and pursue the outcomes that matter to our business
Make RAPID business decisions
Deliver with urgency
Analyse fast, execute faster
Simplicity – We make things simple for our customers, partners and colleagues
Focus effort and stop ineffective activity
Communicate in a way that is easy to understand
Challenge complexity and provide simpler solutions
Trust - We are reliable and transparent to deal with. We deliver for others and trust others to do likewise
Do what you say you will do
Trust others to deliver
Support decisions once made, regardless of personal views
Who we are:
We are Ireland's leading total communications provider offering our customers a variety of solutions across mobile and fixed platforms. As part of Vodafone Group, we are part of the world's largest mobile community with a presence across all five continents.
We’re at the forefront of innovation in Ireland. We make significant investments building and maintaining our networks and to date, we have invested nearly €1bn in our network investment programme. We continue to invest to enhance our network.
It’s not just our products and services which are innovative, our modern and innovative workspace in MountainView helps cultivate an environment of creativity and innovation through new ways of work. This has helped Vodafone make the Great Place to Work list in Ireland. All our employees are free to sit wherever they wish within our building. This inspires creativity and develops relationships which traditional style environments inhibit. You probably want to know more about new ways of working…Find out move via this link: http://www.vodafone.ie/jobs/life
Our people are at the centre of everything we do. We employ approximately 1,300 people in Dublin and across our network of retail stores in Ireland. Our aim is to ensure each employee has the opportunity to innovate, to be challenged and to be rewarded. We are dynamic in everything we do, including our approach to training, development, performance management and flexible benefits.
Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
We are an equal opportunities employer where our people can be at their best.