Title: Small Business Bid Pricing Executive
Who you are:
You are a strong standout colleague with a focus on delivering a first class service to our customers. You have a high degree of commercial acumen and enjoy delivering business benefits and delivering complex business change. In this role you would focus on the Small Business Segment Mobile sector with a specific responsibility for adherence to governance around deal revenue and margin.
You will sit within the Enterprise Business Unit in Vodafone Ireland. You will work in a team of six people reporting to the Small Business Segment Lead. This role is a highly commercial role contributing to the definition and the delivery of the Small Business mobile strategy to support the achievement of the key segment critical metrics of Customer Revenue, Base and Costs to ultimately ensure we deliver the performance in the P&L.
The next challenge for you:
• Responsible for supporting the SME sales team in building the commercial solutions for mobile deals.
• Working closely with the account team and the customer to understand their stated and underlying business needs to ensure that the Vodafone bid meets these requirements and the value proposition is fully understood.
• Analysis of bids in order to ensure profitability using standard business modelling techniques and the production of P&Ls to deliver clearly articulated and unambiguous profitability measures.
• Drive customer contract lock in and length, implementing plan and incentives to achieve this
• Analyse customer value for both acquisition and retention customers.
• Gain insights into customer needs and develop strategy accordingly
• Work closely with Channel to deliver strong support system whilst ensuring commercial constraints and targets are adhered to.
Leadership and teamwork
• Lead/participate in multiple teams for projects, providing prompt information, communicating with impact and guiding team members.
• Support & work alongside Segment Lead, Sales Managers and Commercial Managers.
Innovation and change
• Responsbile for leading the Segment and Sales team for the adoption of the new CPQ (Configure-Price-Quotation) Tools as part of the move to Equinox.
Knowledge and experience
• Commercial focus in all decision-making & ensuring that all commercial decisions align with and/or optimise DB performance
• Align with other areas of the commercial team to ensure governance models are maintained.
• Develop commercial decision tools through building, maintaining and updating models