Description de l'offre
Service Desk Engineer is responsible for providing online IT technical support to All Vodafone-Egypt staff, VIS and Vodafone Egypt partners, & dealers
· Own and manage the relationship with all users by resolving calls effectively andefficiently
· Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained.
· Liaise with the second line of support to resolve reported incidents & enquiries.
Provide users with accurate and timely information
· Listen carefully to customers and collect all required information onreported incident.
· Handle Service Desk mailbox,ITRRF, and any future written communication tool.
· Log all IT incidents reported to Service Desk, qualify and try to resolve them over the phone remotely
· Monitor the operations for all office server
· Manage user accounts, Internet access & Access to other resource
Perform daily health check on all IT systems and report any failure or issue on the system to the on call engineers
· Communication engineering on computer science back ground.
· A minimum certification from Microsoft on two main products (MCP's). Preferred to be MCSA Certified.
· Fluent in English
· Customer support skills
· Experience in IT environment.
· Very good knowledge of ITIL
· Communication skills