Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Service Desk Associate – French/Italian/Spanish/German/Dutch Speaking
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is a Vodafone Group entity offering Vodafone products and services to multinational customers. VGE is helping some of the world’s leading businesses to stay more connected and more responsive at both a global and local level. VGE customers include many large multinational companies.
The team responsibilities revolve around the front-line logging of support tickets within a BAU context (e.g. issue resolution and service request management) followed by the subsequent activities required to drive resolution of these logged issues within a multi-supplier environment and according to pre-specified Service Level Agreements.
Fresh graduates are more than welcome!
What you will do:
· Call & email answering (predominantly email)
· Dealing with issues being reported by the VGE customer’s helpdesk
· Processing tickets & orders in the relevant service support systems (VGECO, VTM, ServiceNow, etc.)
· Taking ownership for the resolution of an issue (order, ticket) through its lifecycle
· Liaising with both external & internal partners within the support ecosystem
· Complying with pre-agreed SLAs – proactively chasing partners (by email or phone) to ensure that SLAs are met
· Provide Level 1 support & first-time resolution ; less catch & dispatch and high 1 st line resolution activities
· Contribute actively to service improvement initiatives (to support and improve the service desk operation)