Description de l'offre
The role is required to be the technical support for the Managed Smartphone and Tablet service. As Vodafone delivers outsourced services on smartphone and tablet this will be a pivotal role in the roll out and support of these contracts. The technical scope of the role includes:
· Diagnoses possible issues causes by following troubleshooting steps
· Identify if issue is on customer’s own IT infrastructure and hand over ticket details
· Work with Vodafone internal and 3rd party systems.
· Own ticket resolution
Essence of Role – Key Accountabilities
· Responsible for the 1st line operational support for end users’ issues
· Report new issues to vendors and work through fixes.
· Work with customers’ IT dept. to highlight issues and transfer ownership of ticket
· Work with 3rd party vendors to resolve issues against agreed SLA’s
· Manage and contribute to knowledge database.
· Provide a monthly reports categorising fault type, customer escalations etc.
· Work with key customer contacts to ensure issues are addressed
· Mange orders, replacement devices and enrolling of security profiles on new mobile devices
· Support end user requests
· Report new issues to vendor
· Manage knowledge database
· Report on weekly/monthly performance
· Pro-actively notify account contacts of issues affecting their end users e.g. coverage
Competency / Performance Driver
· Acts with Speed, Simplicity and Trust
· Emotional commitment to delivering a good customer experience
· Inspirational leadership
· Comfortable working within a team and also on their own initiative.
· Customer Obsessed
· Innovation Hungry
· Ambitious and Competitive
· Passionate about new smartphone and netbook products and can keep abreast of changes within market
· Strong negotiating & influencing skills.
· Attention to detail and organizational skills
· Career focused and determined to succeed
Technical / Professional Expertise
· 2 years + experience within a telecoms environment
· Knowledge of Mobile networks -both technically and operationally
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office esp. Word and Excel
· 2 years + experience in customer service.
· Previous experience operating in a first line support capability for a large Telco a distinct advantage
· Technical Reporting Experience
· 3rd Level Technical qualification.
· Experience working in a fact paced changing environment