The role is required to be the technical support for the Managed Smartphone and Tablet service. As Vodafone delivers outsourced services on smartphone and tablet this will be a pivotal role in the roll out and support of these contracts. The technical scope of the role includes:
· Diagnoses possible issues causes by following troubleshooting steps
· Identify if issue is on customer’s own IT infrastructure and hand over ticket details
· Work with Vodafone internal and 3rd party systems.
· Own ticket resolution
Essence of Role – Key Accountabilities
· Responsible for the 1st line operational support for end users’ issues
· Report new issues to vendors and work through fixes.
· Work with customers’ IT dept. to highlight issues and transfer ownership of ticket
· Work with 3rd party vendors to resolve issues against agreed SLA’s
· Manage and contribute to knowledge database.
· Provide a monthly reports categorising fault type, customer escalations etc.
· Work with key customer contacts to ensure issues are addressed
· Mange orders, replacement devices and enrolling of security profiles on new mobile devices