Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as a:
To provide architectural ownership of the customer facing Service Models for the Cloud and Security product set. Including, where appropriate, the incorporation of a wider set of Vodafone or 3rd party products / services. Accountable for designing standard service wraps for the VCHS product set against specific customer opportunities and also definition of bespoke Service Level Agreements for clients as appropriate.
What you will do:
· Capture and interpret customer service requirements, and design standard/bespoke solutions to meet these customer requirements.
· Identify and document any risks to the solution and build accurate scalable cost models as input into pricing strategy
· Produce the service design for assigned solution elements and drive global SLAs and service standards
· Document service solution
· Work with the assigned lead solution authority to ensure solutions are deliverable in timeframes committed and have passed all appropriate VGE solution governance.
· Provide a point of contact during Pre and Post sales engagement
This role might be for you if you have:
· University or College degree, preferably qualification in a related field OR equivalent experience
· 3+ year’s experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a pre-sales architect or consultancy role
· Clean understanding of OSS systems and operations
· Excellent standard of written and spoken English language skill and German language knowledge is an advantage
· Demonstrable expertise of designing service wraps for IT Managed Services in the context of one or more of the following areas (Cloud, Managed Hosting, IP, Unified Communications, LAN, WAN, Internet Access solutions, Network Monitoring & Optimisation, Security solutions, Mobility and Mobile Data Services )
· International experience desirable (working internationally and/or working with global solutions)
· One or more of the following industry leading certifications is desirable: ITIL. TOGAF
Why should you join us:
· We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
· Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
· Internal coaching/mentoring culture
· Internal career opportunities