Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as a:
Business Operations Specialist
In this role you will be responsible for a software (SEPA) that provides services to ensure compliance with the European Payment Council’s Single European Payment Area Direct Debit and Credit Transfer regulation in Vodafone markets in the Euro-zone.
Your main task will be to ensure that the provided service is running smoothly and the agreed service levels (SLAs) are met and to ensure that process execution is fully compliant with internal and external policies. You will also act as a trusted point of contact for related processes and controls by providing guidance and support for counterparts.
What you will do:
· Ensure that credit transfers and direct debit collection are delivered according to SLA and in a compliant manner
· Monitor payment file transfers daily and confirm that all payment/collection files reached the banks
· Take ownership of issues and pro-actively drive resolution by the various involved resolver groups
· Manage the demand and change request process based on justified business demands
· Manage the implementation of new functionality, the transition of subsequent migrations, including status reporting, issue resolutions, holding training, testing functionality, organizing communication
· Establish support, operations and monitoring policies and procedures carried out by the team
· Liaise with internal and external partners
· Continuously analyses options for service improvement and presents these to the business operations management
· Prepare performance reports for the management
This position is for you if you have:
· At least 2-3 years of experience gained in an application management / system specialist, similar technical role or incident management
· Qualification in economics/business informatics
· Fluent English knowledge (both written and oral)
· Knowledge of financial processes or financial qualification is an advantage
· Strong MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills
· Outstanding communication skills, ability to work in a team
· Flexibility and analytical skills
Why should you join us:
· We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
· Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
· Internal coaching/mentoring culture
· Support of career aspirations and personal development
· Possibility to work from home
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!