Description de l'offre
is looking for a
Segment Marketing intern !
Are you interested in the telecommunications industry and curious about the feeling of working at one of the world’s leading mobile communication company?
If your answer is YES, our Curiosity Internship Program is the best choice for you!
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow . It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology . As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
As a segment marketing intern you will have the possibility to look inside the preparation of our segment strategies such as the most well-known unlimited proposition, Red.
Be careful, segment marketing is not about preparing TV commercials , but about setting strategic directions. We have to know our customers from inside out: how they think, feel about us, about their environment, how they behave in certain situations. By knowing our customers the most enables us to prepare the best in class propositions and commercials.
If you’re interested in how we explore customer needs and how that evolves to a proposition and later to a communication brief then you may like what we can offer to you.
You will be involved in
· Creating marketing materials, e.g. flyers, posters, online materials
· Keeping contact with the creative agency and managing the printing of the materials
· Managing trade marketing activities and tracking the trade marketing budget
· Updating reports, databases and contents of our portals
We are looking for you if you
· have an active full-time university/college student status (ideally in your last years of education)
· speak fluent Hungarian (as it is the basic corporate language), and also fluent English
· are confident and advanced in Excel
· have good communication skills
· are a good team player , but you can work individually as well
The Curiosity Internship Program is a part-time job ( 20 hours/week ) lasting for 6 months . During the program, we guarantee exciting tasks and projects full of challenges and also a competitive salary.
After the Curiosity, our interns will have the opportunity to apply for our Discover Program , which is a 24-month long career program dedicated to fresh graduates, which is based on rotations among the different areas and departments of the company.
Location: Budapest, Vodafone Hungary HQ
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then
· visit our website: www.vodafone.hu/karrier
· follow our career page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VodafoneKarrier
The future is exciting. Ready?