Description de l'offre
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle and will work closely with your business departments, advising best practices and providing them daily support in all their recruitment needs.
Being part of our colorful and successful Recruitment Team, your contribution will be essential to our Next Generation Service initiatives in employer branding, process improvement, social media awareness, diversification of selection tools , etc.
What you will do:
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with line managers , suppliers, wider HR community, and your team members to create a partnership that delivers success and credibility
· Drive the end-to-end recruitment process and ensure both speed and quality of hires
· Leverage all recruiting channels, including internal career site, both traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit the very best candidates
· Interview internal and external candidates, using face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies
· Actively participate in our CPI (continuous process improvement) programmes by revising process effectiveness and efficiencies, recommending changes
· Manage stakeholders in an effective way, work towards the highest level stakeholder satisfaction
· Coaching Line Managers about interviewing techniques
· Take responsibility for own project initiatives
This position is for you if you have:
· Ca. 2 years' end-to-end recruitment experience , preferably in a multinational or shared service environment
· Fluent English skills (both written and verbal)
· Passion to continuously develop yourself and your processes
· Creativity to identify new opportunities to next generation services in Recruitment
· Knowledge about the Hungarian SSC market from recruitment point of view is essential
· Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
· Familiarity with assessment and selection recruitment methodologies
· University or college degree (preferably in HR)
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
· Experience in recruiting for niche and/or highly technical areas is a distinct advantage
Why should you join us:
· We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited talk within EU + 10 GB data traffic)
· Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
· Internal coaching/mentoring culture
· Support of career aspirations and personal Development
· Possibility to work from home one day weekly after probation period