In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle and will work closely with your business departments, advising best practices and providing them daily support in all their recruitment needs.
Being part of our colorful and successful Recruitment Team, your contribution will be essential to our Next Generation Service initiatives in employer branding, process improvement, social media awareness, diversification of selection tools , etc.
What you will do:
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with line managers , suppliers, wider HR community, and your team members to create a partnership that delivers success and credibility
· Drive the end-to-end recruitment process and ensure both speed and quality of hires
· Leverage all recruiting channels, including internal career site, both traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit the very best candidates
· Interview internal and external candidates, using face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies
· Actively participate in our CPI (continuous process improvement) programmes by revising process effectiveness and efficiencies, recommending changes
· Manage stakeholders in an effective way, work towards the highest level stakeholder satisfaction
· Coaching Line Managers about interviewing techniques
· Take responsibility for own project initiatives