Description de l'offre
To provide specialist SCM and system knowledge for process and system development, to coordinate system related changes and tool implementation/ integration in a given SCM subarea. To initiate and execute process improvements, to handle related requests, coordinate delivery and tool implementation tasks or to handle impacted information management (requirement gathering, planning, sign-off design,development, installation and implementation of given information management architectures, systems and applications within the SCM subarea) and IT support requirements. To oversee the assigned project team and the performance of 3rd party suppliers in joint delivery tasks. To act as focal point for business owners, to train key users and support teams. To set up and improve the BAU framework, establish KPIs and SLAs for the subarea.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• This is an expert professional, who has advanced knowledge of specialized applications and operation environment,and a unique understanding of the assigned customized SCM system. Has detailedoverview of the solution design of the application, approaches customized and product-level changes with high level of expertise, understands how design fitsprocess.
• Drives functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation advice on complex problems. Identifies and mitigates risks, makes root cause analysis for defects, establishes reporting framework.
• Acts as a consultant and single point of contact regarding process compliance.
• In the area of Programs and Tools: Leads customer and supplier on-boarding projects by overseeing specific system requirements on
Corecompetencies, knowledge and experience:
• SCM process andtool knowledge, expert E2E knowledge of SCM function with focus on workflow management
• experience in working in SCM operations and projects
• high level understanding of overlapping business functions
• project management experience
• computer skills (MS Office)
• fluent English
• analytical and problem solving skills
• stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• customer orientation
• people management skills and teamwork
Direct reporting- No
IT technology knowledge (SAP Business Workflow Management, SAP system implementation and integration, testing, supplier portals, experience in SAP or web based system development and integration)
◦ ITIL knowledge
◦ Prince2,PMP, Lean Six Sigma knowledge (desired