Veolia designs and delivers services that are vital to human development and sustainable
performance through three complementary business activities: water management, waste
management and energy services.
We are recruiting a Internal Control and Compliance Analyst based in Brussels (Belgium). Your main missions will be :
- Contributing to integration of newly acquired companies by creating and improving adequate
internal control environment and providing support on acquisition diagnostics.
- Improving efficiency of internal processes (process improvements, action plans follow up, SOD
- Assisting the annual internal control assessment campaign
- Contributing to adopt GDPR rules and culture throughout the whole organization
- Participating at the compliance risk assessment process and designing action plans to reduce the group’s exposure to non-compliance risks
Profil required :
Educational background : Business school diploma preferred
Previous experience: experience in internal control / internal audit or financial audit (2
Skills: Precision, pragmatism, helicopter view, good understanding of processes, assertivity,
IT skills, team player
Languages: French, English