Veolia Water Technologies DBA ELGA is currently seeking a Territory Sales Engineer to manage accounts direct and selling through channels into the Laboratory Market. The focus is to grow our business. This is a Sales position with a base and Incentive Commission plan. The requirements are to increase unit sales and grow the territory, both on in revenue and profitability. Must live in the Territory, Southern California.
ELGA LABWATER, the specialist laboratory water brand of Veolia Water Technologies. For over 50 years we have been the acknowledged specialists in water purification for laboratories worldwide. The ELGA brand is renowned across the globe for excellent quality and reliability. We have built our success on a commitment to quality and customer care, together with a major emphasis on applied research and development.
Veolia Water Technologies is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, Veolia Energy, and Veolia Transportation.
Duties of this position include (but are not limited to):
Professional Sales position - This is a direct hands on selling position with an opportunity to grow the Lab Water business in a very laboratory enriched territory. Experience dealing in this market is most helpful.
* Growth potential opportunity for the right energetic person with technical aptitude.
* Prefer to have a technical background in Chemistry, Biology, Medical Tech, or Environmental Engineering.
* Develop and maintain relationships.
* Support and grow product channels to market.
* Drive sales.
* Experience selling into the laboratory market is a must. Including direct sales and through distributors. (Market: university, medical center, clinical labs, forensics, environmental, industrial quality control, pharmaceutical, biotech and lab designer).
* Support, justify and manage product pricing.
* Direct multiple channels to market.
* Develop a Solid territory business grown sales plan.
* Generate additional service revenue for the territory.
* Remote position, working out of your home. Mature and experience is required. Must be organized.
* Effectively manage travel and expense budget for maximum and measurable impact.
* Self-motivated with high performance goals.
* Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
* Will provide product demonstrations and presentations.
* Maintain and update CRM on a regular basis.
* Provide monthly sales updates and territory overview.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Must be willing and able to travel covering assigned multi-state territory (up to 75% travel).
Territory includes: Southern California and New Mexico
Veolia offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure your success. There is a base salary, commission and car allowance.
Veolia Water Technologies is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environment (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services and Veolia Energy.
Ideal candidate profile
Successful candidates will have:
* Successful and prior sales experience, meeting targets including sales quotas, metrics, and objectives.
* 3+ years of outside sales experience, preferred.
* An Associates or Bachelor's degree in a technical field (engineering or science preferred) and experience working both direct and indirect channels to market.
* Prior work experience in a science related field and/or Lab Water Industry is a plus.
* Organized and good networking skills
* Should possess technical and scientific aptitude and comfortable in the lab environment.