Description de l'offre
The Salesforce Data Analyst (SDA) supports Salesforce (SFDC) users and maintains the data integrity process. In addition to supporting SFDC users directly, the SDA works with the Sales Managers and Business Development personnel to support the ongoing troubleshooting, training-including onboarding of new users- and supporting the overall sales reporting. Travel required.
· General system administration including day-to-day data quality review/maintenance, data loads, training, support, maintenance, and overall operations of Salesforce.com
· Support the ongoing administration of SFDC for Sales Managers, Key Account Managers and Account Managers in line with the overall business directive.
· Work directly with the Salesforce Team of VNA to ensure consistent program rollout and adherence to corporate SFDC policy.
· Interpret Customers functional and information needs and turn them into functional or data requirements.
· Run standard reports to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, missing data and resolve as needed
· Work responsibly and efficiently from home or company office environment without interruptions or conflicts. Salesforce Data Analyst must possess a solid knowledge and understanding of Veolia's organizational structure, business type relationships, each individual business unit and complete product lines utilized.
· Possess excellent communication, motivational and organizational skills, especially when communicating with field salespeople and management. This includes the knowledge and skills required in customer service and customer relations.
· Be available at all reasonable times to promptly support, troubleshoot, and answer questions.
· This position requires that you are a highly organized, self-motivated person, self-starter (No hand holding), ability to "think outside the box" per se, compatible with others, can accept direction and constructive criticism, as well as the ability to assist, share and train others when needed.
· This job requires you to be a "Team Player" and work well in a group setting as well as one on one with individuals. Extra efforts are often requested or required.
· Perform other duties as deemed relevant based upon experience to fulfill customer needs