Working under the sales manager, you will be responsible for managing and canvassing a portfolio of customers.
You will be responsible for: targeting your commercial actions and drafting your sector action plan in the framework of the sales action plan. You will target your customers and sales leads.
Developing a customer portfolio by building up and exploiting your customer file:
- define your canvassing targets
- visit customers and sales leads
- identify the requirements of sales leads and customers: listening, asking questions, knowledge of activities and market
- handle presentation and negotiation of offers with customers and sales leads.
Managing a customer portfolio:
- manage your customer portfolio through regular visits
- handle commercial follow-up of contracts signed
- ensure rollout of new VES offers and services
- gather and report information about the competition and understanding and reporting market expectations
Designing sales offers:
- draft sales offers and calculating prices, with the help of the design office if necessary, and ensure the profitability of the offer
- ensure correct implementation of contracts; periodic analysis of your client's profitability
- ensure follow-up of customer contracts, enter activity reports and record all reporting in the different tools and systems; enter sales data in the dedicated tool
- carry out periodic controls and regularly monitor key performance indicators
You will report information concerning quality of services obtained during customer visits
You will comply with internal methods and procedures
Ideal candidate profile
You have a business school diploma or a two-year higher education diploma in sales; you have already occupied a similar position in an agency or in sale of services in another company.
You are determined, have a capacity to persuade, good verbal and written expression skills, and good relational skills. You have a proven capacity to adapt and learn.