Description de l'offre
Working under the sales manager, you will be responsible for managing and canvassing a customer portfolio. You will target your customers and sales leads, your sales actions and draft your action plan.
You will perform the following tasks:
Developing your customer portfolio by building up and exploiting your customer file:
- define your canvassing targets
- visit customers and sales leads
- identify the requirements of sales leads and customers: listening, asking questions, knowledge of activities and markets
- handle presentation and negotiation of offers
Managing your customer portfolio:
- manage your customer portfolio through regular visits
- handle commercial follow-up of contracts signed
- ensure rollout of new VES offers and services
- gather and report information about the competition and understand and report market expectations
You will target your sales actions, customers and sales leads by drafting a sector action plan in the framework of the sales action plan.
You will draft your sales offers and calculate prices, with the help of the design office if necessary, and ensure the profitability of the offer.
Ensuring follow-up of customer contracts:
- ensure correct implementation of customer contracts with front-line divisions
- manage interactions for customers (between customer representatives and internal players)
You will control the quality of the services provided through information obtained during customer visits.
You have a business school diploma or a two-year higher education diploma in sales; you have already occupied a similar position in an agency or in sale of services in another company.
You are determined, have a capacity to persuade, good verbal and written expression skills and good relational skills.
You have a proven capacity to adapt and learn.