Description de l'offre
Veolia is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
Veolia, being at the centre of this century's biggest challenges, offers opportunities to make a difference, for your career and also for the environment and our community. In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
Veolia is now seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Sales professional to join our industry leading company. Reporting to the Manager - Field Sales, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding sales service to new and existing customers, and capitalising on business development opportunities across the Brisbane region. You will work alongside a passionate team of sales professionals and be backed by a dedicated support team.
As a strong member of our high performing sales team, you will contribute to the ongoing success of our business. You will understand the importance of building and maintaining strong relationships and know how to sell solutions. We would welcome your proven track record in developing new and existing accounts within a service based industry. Ideally to succeed in this role you will need:
· Expert negotiating skills / networking skills;
· Experience working with service level agreements in a sales / account management position;
· Experience converting clients onto agreements delivering a profitable solution for both parties;
· Experience in business to business sales;
· The ability to relate to clients from a diverse background of environments – relationship building is key to this role;
· A team player who contributes effectively to the team to assist with reports, development of tenders, correspondence, and other materials;
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, meet deadlines, organise time and priorities
· Strong computer skills with sound experience in the Microsoft office suite;
This position presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-minded individual with a genuine desire to succeed. In return for your skills, experience and commitment, we offer an attractive remuneration package including staff benefits, a great working environment, and a chance to gain experience within a global orgaisation.
Veolia is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity. To view Veolia's Reconciliation Action Plan please visit: https://www.veolia.com/anz/sustainability/sustainability/community