Description de l'offre
Veolia thrives on the success of both our people and our customers. We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and results-driven Sales Representative to build our customer base throughout Mt Gambier and the Limestone Coast
· Your outgoing and someone who will brings energy and positivity into everything you do
· Demonstrates a passion for networking and chasing new business
· Innovative, motivated and hungry
· Has a genuine love for sales and gets a buzz from a deal well done
· Committed to nurturing the customer relationship
· A team player who understands the importance of a strong relationship between operations and sales
· Enjoys actively pursuing growth and revenue opportunities
· Love to manage your own day
· Commercial knowledge of Mt Gambier and it's surrounds
· Is currently working within the sales field or would like to begin and build a successful sales career
About the role
As a Sales Representative your will grow and expand Veolia's client base and services, creating new opportunities and expanding on current our ones. This is a full time position on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Other aspects of the role will include;
· Evaluate and report on customer service to minimise customer complaints
· Be proactive in your approach and maintain an understanding of our customers needs
· Fulfil and oversee purchasing requests
· Promote the Veolia brand
· Accurately record via salesforce customer contracts, calls and visit
· Manage current accounts ensuring we are meeting our service standards and customers expectation
· Complete paperwork and reports as required
What You'll Get From Us
We realise exceptional people don't choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you're set up for success so you can do your best work. You will be surrounded by a dedicated team who are all striving to reach the same goal in delivering an exceptional service, you will be provided with ongoing training and support from our Adelaide based team to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed. In addition to the base salary you will receive a phone, laptop, car allowance and will be eligible for the incentive scheme.
Headquartered in Paris, Veolia is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
Our ANZ awards include:
· Winner 2017 Canstar Blue Most Satisfied Customers Award - Waste Management Services
· Winner 2016 Australian Business Award for Community Contribution
· Winner 2016 Australian Business Award for Sustainability
· Winner 2015 Australian Business Award for Sustainability
· Winner 2014 Australian Business Award for Innovation