Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for providing commercial and administrative back-office support for sales staff.
Working under the sales manager, you will perform the following tasks:
- reception and evaluation of sales calls (making appointments for front-line sales reps and issuing customer reminders)
- draft offers and contracts
- manage correspondence and appointments for the sales force
- compile lists of competitive advantages
- prepare sales meetings
You will be responsible for client reporting and management of client contracts.
You will follow up sales actions by:
- creating customer accounts in DIVA (or ADV or invoicing).
- entering customer data in the IS
- forwarding invoicing data
- consolidating commercial reporting documents
You have a professional secondary education diploma or up to two years of higher education.
You can work independently, are adaptable and have solid relational skills.