Title: Energy Analytics Co-op
Category: Hubgrade, SourceOne, Veolia
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Full-Time Employee
SourceOne, Inc. is a national energy management company providing services and support to commercial, industrial and public sector organizations. SourceOne serves all vertical markets including commercial real estate, healthcare, higher education, government, data centers, biotech, financial institutions, industrial/manufacturing and power generation companies. For these entities SourceOne provides energy related due diligence, power master planning, and infrastructure development services including energy project evaluation, planning and project management. Working with industry leading clients, SourceOne, Inc. has completed many successful co-generation, central plant and renewable energy projects.
Veolia's Hubgrade provides energy data analytics to various commercial and industrial clients. SourceOne's team of analysts and engineers develop applications and dashboards to analyze customer's energy data performance.
SourceOne, Inc.is actively seeking an energetic and self-motivated professional to join our Hubgrade team in the Boston office. This position is located at 53 State Street, Boston, MA.
· Analyze building performance data
· Develop predictive analytics models relating to energy performance
· Build and be responsible for applications related to engineering calculations
· Automate manual functions
· Coordinate with Business Solutions team developers on best practices
· Observe and analyze building energy trends
· Assist in streamlining existing processes
Ideal candidate profile
· Currently studying for a BS or a MS in Data Analytics, Engineering or Computer Science.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Self-motivated and ability to drive projects
· Knowledge of Python, R, KNIME or Tableau a plus
· Strong interest in data science, energy and buildings