Veolia Australia & New Zealand (Veolia) is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over one hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia.
Veolia, being at the centre of this century's biggest challenges, offers opportunities to make a difference, for your career and also for the environment and our community. In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
We are currently seeking an experienced Area Sales Representative to work as part of our Victorian Sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this is an exciting position that will drive growth of Veolia's customer base across the Melbourne metropolitan region.
Key responsibilities include:
· Proactively drive sales revenue opportunities and maintain excellence in customer service
· Ensure a sales pipeline is developed with forecast opportunities identified as short, medium and long term prospects
· Obtain a comprehensive understanding of customers and marketplace within the defined territory
· Identify new development opportunities, leads or other changes and action in accordance with Veolia policy and procedure
· Monitor the satisfaction levels of customers to provide a quality service that meets or exceeds their expectations
· Manage territory performance and set appropriate plans for the achievement of goals and objectives
Ideal candidate profile
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
· Experience managing multiple and competing stakeholder requirements
· Proven B2B sales experience
· Excellent communication and self-motivation skills
· Excellent relationship and negotiating skills
· High level analysis and problem-solving skills
· Effective networking skills
This is a fast paced exciting role for a passionate sales person looking to make their mark. With genuine development, an uncapped commission structure and supportive team this is an opportunity to continue your successful career with a global leader
As part of our usual recruitment process, shortlisted candidates may be requested to undertake a medical, including a drug and alcohol screen.
Veolia Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer.