Apprenticeship – Apprentice Business Administrator
Location – Cannock, WS11 8JP
Working Hours: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Development included – Level 3 in Business Administration
Veolia is the UK leader in environmental solutions and provides a comprehensive range of waste, energy and water management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Fleet Business Administrator to join our Fleet Support Services team at our offices in Cannock, Staffordshire. This role incorporates study and completion of the NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration whilst working in the Fleet Department during the two year fixed term placement.
Key responsibilities include:
· To provide a range of clerical duties including photocopying, filing, message taking, sorting and distributing post, etc.
· To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from internal and external customers, suppliers, and other staff.
· To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously, in line with policies and procedures.
· To maintain manual and computerised systems including inputting data and keeping records
· To study towards and complete the NVQ level 3 in Business Administration
· Any other appropriate duties under the direction of your Line Manager
Ideal candidate profile
Your Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
· Five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C (4) or above including Maths, English and either IT or Science
· Communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills
· IT literate
· Time management and organisational skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work well in a team
· Good problem solving skills
Veolia is an equal opportunities employer. Job titles and job content are presented without bias either of gender, race or disability and that nothing in either words or illustrations indicate any role stereotyping.