Site internet: http://www.valeo.com/fr.html
Software Quality Engineer M/WSite presentation
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2015, the Group generated sales of €14.5 billion and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 134 plants, 17 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 82,800 people in 30 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index. The Creteil site is a R&D center dedicated to advanced projects, as alternators, starter-alternators and electronic machines.
Under the responsibility of the Software Quality & Process Department manager, the Software Quality Engineer ensures that software products reaches the expected quality level, and that processes applied on projects are compliant with the applicable software procedures and standards
The Software Quality Engineer is involved in software continuous improvement
As Software Quality Engineer, you will have to :
• Define and plan Software Quality Assurance activities in agreement with the Software project leader
• Participate to technical reviews of Workproducts (Software Development Plan, Software Requirements Specifications, Architecture , Tests Plans and Results, …).
• Pilot Change Control Board Meetings
• Pilot product and process audits, release committees
• Inform relevant stakeholders (Project, Sw Métier, Quality) of SQA Results - Address to the appropriate level non-compliance issues which could have an impact on the quality
• As Standard owner - on the defined perimeter - define with Sw Department Managers the software development processes in accordance with the norms and standards (CMMi, Spice HIS, ISO26262) and R&D efficiency objectives
• Participate to the know-how capitalization (RAISE, standardization, improvement proposals)
• Respect Valeo general objectives as service ratio, 5S, daily & monthly meetings
• Integrate CIP, CLEAN, QRQC, LLC mindset
• Participate to Software Department meetings
• In the frame of the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications, commit to Safety and Environmental issues
Education & training
You have an engineer degree level with a specialization in embedded software
Areas of experience
A first experience in the embedded software is a plus
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.