Basic Software Engineer
Site internet: http://www.valeo.com/fr.html
Basic Software EngineerSite presentation
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2015, the Group generated sales of €14.5 billion and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 134 plants, 17 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 82,800 people in 30 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index. The mission of the Powertrain Systems Business Group is to develop innovative powertrain solutions aimed at reducing fuel consumption and co2 emissions, without compromising on the pleasure and dynamics of driving. These innovations cover a complete product range, from the optimization of internal combustion engines to the varying degrees of electrification of vehicles, from stop-start systems to the electric car. Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) are at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.
As Basic Software Engineer your main activities are the:
- Development and Integration of software components for low level software “Basic SW layer”
- Validation and testing of SW components and integrated SW using benches, electronics tests tools
Moreover the main missions are to:
- Work closely with µC and Low level configuration and drivers
- Design, implement and test complex device driver with real time constraints
- Integrate and configure existing generic SW components.
- Develop abstraction layers for interface to application
- Work on standard / generic SW architectures like AutoSAR or specific customers standards
- Design, implement and test SW components related to communication protocols like CAN, Flexray …
- Design, implement and test SW components related to special Chips / ICs to manage Outputs “H bridge driver ,EEPROM, ” , Inputs , …
- Report progress, drifts, risks and issues to the Software Team Leader
- Contributes to analysis and solving of technical issues raised by Customer or Validation team
Education & training
- Engineer's Degree - Motivation to work on Basic SW development - Understanding Electronics , Datasheet - Good knowledge of Microcontroller architecture, Embedded and real time software dev.
Areas of experience
- Understand and preferable have experience in one or more communication protocols like SPI , I2C, CAN , UART, LIN … - Experience with SW Development life cycles preferably V-Cycle
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Recheche d'un contrat d'apprentissage
Embedded Automotive Engineer
Recherche d'un emploi
Etudiante en Informatique Recherche stage Ingenieur BI