Site Quality Manager
Site internet: http://www.valeo.com/fr.html
Site Quality ManagerSite presentation
The site of Reilly is a part of the Products Group Wipers Systems, within the pole Visibility Business Group. Reilly packages and sends brooms of windscreen wipersto the customers Aftermarket and to the VS platforms. The site employs 130 persons, mainly in packaging and logistics.
1. Represent the customer with Quality function.
2. Ensure the conformity and consistency of the Quality system with customers and Group norms and referentials, as well as its application.
3. Be an actor of the HSE policy.
4. Propose and make apply Quality strategy and Quality improvement plan. Coach the managers of the site in order to reach customer satisfaction in terms of quality.
5. Manage ressources and budget for Quality department.
6. Train employees to Quality tools and methods (QRQC, PDCA, FTA..) and ensure the conformity in terms of application.
7. Manage and validate the conformity of components, production products/process
Education & training
- General engineering
Areas of experience
- 2/3 years experience in production
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.