Site internet: http://www.valeo.com/fr.html
Project Quality EngineerSite presentation
The position is located in La Verrière site, within Thermal Front End Product Group team.
As Project Quality Engineer, your main missions will be to be the customer interface for Quality matters in development for the assigned projects in the Product Group / Site and to monitor and control the conformity on Development processes (From phase 0 for Product Group, Product Line or Regional Operation entities, from Phase 3 for Site organization)
In this framework, you will have to :
- Define, Monitor and drive Quality improvement Plan (Quality+reliability)
- Manage Quality Assurance file
- Define Prototype, pre serial and serial control plan
- Ensure CIP is respected and especially Build In Quality Standards
- Collect suppliers encountered issues and alternative proposals made by the suppliers to integrate Best Practice
- Participate to Design review including suppliers design review
- Support activities defined for Internal and External Supplier parts on Valeo sites, to support Purchasing and SQA team, as defined in the Quality Rasic
- Prepare PVC ensuring readiness of all the deliverables required by the PVC and make sure that for each items requiring a decision from the PVC all the data needed are available
- Participate to the pre-FDPR and FDPR - collect encountered issues and open corresponding Project QRQCs
- Prepare the internal Initial Sample file to be validated by the Site Quality Manager prior presenting the Initial Sample file to the Customer for sign off
- After phase 2 design freeze, ensure 4M matrix respect with regards product or process changes and ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix
- Update the quality documents following a product / process related change
- Update the project quality tracking charts : Convergence graph …
- Along the Project QRQC ensure that rules are respected and Stop at first disagree and Stop at first no are applied
- Initiate QRQCs in the case of DV or PV test failures
- Perform the revision of the control plan after an issue and / or after test results
Education & training
You have an engineer degree or equivalent.
Areas of experience
You already experienced minimum two years in quality functions.
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.
- VALIDATION QUALITY/PROJECT ENGINEER. HF
- par BAXTER SAS
- Lessines (Belgium)