Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2015, the Group generated sales of €14.3 billion and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 133 production sites, 16 research centers, 34 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 82,000 people in 29 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index. Valeo Service, Valeo's aftermarket activity, sells a wide range of products and top quality services (catalogues, marketing tools, training and diagnostic tools) to car dealerships, spare parts distributors and independent garages in more than 100 countries around the world. Constantly striving to guarantee optimal satisfaction, Valeo Service offers to its customers, full professional support for both technical and sales matters.
Join our Quality team for a one year challenge as Quality Coordinator. Your main mission will be to:
1 - Monitor warranty claims with all Valeo Service divisions.
- Monitor warranty claims, Total Returns Management and TOP10 results at branch level on monthly basis.
- Perform SAP extractions to detect issues. Propose improvements for SAP extractions.
- Make sure that Group, Branch, divisions and suppliers are alerted for major warranty issues, including Red Alerts.
- Attend monthly warranty meetings with Branch and divisions.
2 - Coordinate warranty analysis with Valeo Service divisions and suppliers to solve warranty issues.
- Work with VS Division Quality and VS Warranty Manager to reduce warranty claims and improve customer satisfaction.
- Define standard analysis flowcharts and equipment required by VS divisions.
- Track action plans with suppliers to reduce warranty claims.
3 - Improve Warranty costs at Branch level.
- Check charge-back of warranty costs by divisions.
- Collect charge-backs that are managed at Branch level, such as Steelmate.
- Support Valeo Service divisions during charge-back negotiations with suppliers.
4 - Participate to project to develop tools to improve warranty management.
- Participate to special quality project on warranty process improvement.
- Monitor deployment of SAP database within all Valeo Service Divisions, and train teams, with IT department.
- Develop SAP database: map current process at Valeo Service divisions, define specifications, manage project with IT, inform Valeo Service divisions about progress, check solutions, develop warranty cockpit, extraction tools and training tools.
- Develop web based claim notification project.
- Manage compatibility of specials projects with warranty process.- Update parameters list (WCR codes and other data tables).
5 - Perform monthly reporting.
- Contribute to reporting activities, in order to meet quality and deadlines targets. Valeo Service League, Quick Responsa Quality Control training, SQA.
- Track action plans for customer satisfaction.
Education & training
Engineering degree or equivalent (Master degree). Highly desirable knowledge of Quality tools, through education or later training. Knowledge of Problem Solving Methods, FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, etc.
Areas of experience
1 year min experience in Quality (warranty, SQA experience or project or production quality). Experience of multi-country environment, functional management of international teams.
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.