Site internet: http://www.valeo.com/fr.html
Engineer industrialization brazingSite presentation
The site of the Suze (BG THS) specializes in development and manufacture of heat exchangers for the automotive
Within the technical department, you are referring to the process of soldering and welding, you will be responsible for:
- Make validations products / processes for new products (or transfers).
- Optimise existing brazing and soldering processes according to the criteria Cost (P-30), security, quality and reliability.
- Provide technical support to production in case of contingencies.
- Participate in the analysis of results and steer the technical improvement actions on resources.
- Manage the initiation or modification means of production for the La Suze respecting QCDM objectives, by applying existing standards and ensure communication between stakeholders contributors.
- Formalize processes and business standards: specification, recommendation of books, learn Lesson card, notebook process parameters with validation limits and constraints products / processes, FMEA.
- Respect defined standards.
- Ensure technological (internal and external) on its jurisdiction.
- Ensure the training of technical staff and validate requirements polyvalence on the various means of soldering and welding.
A knowledge in the process of brazing and aluminum welding (brazing Nocolock, flame brazing, induction brazing, welding TIG, MIG).
Your knowledge in project management, machine design, quality tools, experience in managing outsourcing to suppliers would be additional assets.
Education & training
Engineering (materials, mechanical, process)
Areas of experience
first significative experience
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.