Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2017, the Group generated sales of €18.6 billion euros and invested over 12% of its original equipment sales in research and development. At December 31, 2017, Valeo has 184 production sites, 20 Research centers, 35 Development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 111 600 people in 33 countries throughout the world.
Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 16 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
Visibility Systems Business Group offers solutions for all weather and driving conditions in order to see and be seen. The systems developed by this Business Group contribute to safety by improving visibility of the vehicle and the driver’s visibility, while saving energy.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Develop into a molding engineer, learning each aspect of the job and basic development of automotive lighting.
- Assist the program teams as necessary to ensure successful product launches.
- Support / audit part design development including mold flow, gating styles and locations, and good molding principles.
- Drive technical solutions to support manufacturing World-Class injection part and mold designs.
- Improve standards for part and or tool design.
- Develop injection molding processes for new product tooling.
- Work with quality to create a “design of experiments” to develop the best process for dimensional or cosmetic improvements.
- Improve cycle times for injection molding products.
- Program robots and tune the end of arm tooling for the removal of parts from the mold.
- Create molding operator instructions for inspection, degating and handling of the part.
- Write a report after each process sampling of a tool.
- Work with the product team and tooling engineer to solve tooling and design issues.
- Train manufacturing on the proper start up procedures for each mold.
Bachelor os Science degree in engineering/ molding/ plastics/ methods or other equivalent
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience