Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2013, the Group generated sales of €12.1 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 124 production sites, 16 Research centers, 35 Development centers and 12 distribution platforms, and employs 74,800 people in 29 countries throughout the world. The position will be located at Bayen, in Paris.
As Internal IS Auditor, your main mission is :
- To assess entities' level of compliance on IT General Controls and IT Application Controls for SAP and other connected systems deployed within the Group ;
- To assess Information System risks, provides recommendations and follows up audit findings and action plans.
Your main responsabilities are :
- To perform IS/IT audits on Group entities according to the annual audit plan ;
- To ensure internal controls principles as regards IS exploitation, system change management, system security, segregation of duties and application controls are correctly implemented within applications (mainly SAP) and systems deployed within the Group ;
- To report on IS/IT audit results and issues recommendations in the internal audit reports ;
- To provide IS/IT recommendations and advises for local Information System teams regarding audited IS/IT processes ;
- To provide Internal Auditors with IS audit support during internal audit missions ;
- To animate Internal Audit kick off and closing meetings ;
- To realize production data analysis for identifying anomalies resulting from inaccurate business processes or system programs ;
- To follow the completion status of action plan related ;
- To participate to IS/IT audit working programs enhancements ;
- To participate when required to Group IT projects committees fro providing independent advises or recommendations.
Education & training
Business school with a major in Information Technology, Finance or Audit
Areas of experience
Minimum 3 years of experience in the IS department of an audit company
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.