Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2015, the Group generated sales of €14.5 billion and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 134 plants, 17 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 82,800 people in 30 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index. The Creteil site is a R&D center dedicated to advanced projects, as alternators, starter-alternators and electronic machines.
Under the responsibility of the Software Team Leader, you are in charge of the design of an embedded software product in a P1 or P2 project, while complying with quality, cost and delivery targets.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Contribute to the definition of the architecture and to the safety analyzes
- Define the detailed design for each component / module and ensure the traceability of requirements
- Code or transform Simulink model into C-code, according to the coding and configuration rules
- Justify the strategy of the software integration and manage the related configuration items
- Participate to technical reviews of work products
- Contribute to the know-how capitalization and standardization
Education & training
Engineer degree level with a specialization in the embedded software
Areas of experience
First experience in the embedded software
Equal opportunities (gender, disabilities, mature workers, nationality, etc.) is at the heart of Valeo's recruitment policy.