Are you currently in school or planning on continuing your education? UPS will pay up to $2000 per semester through our tuition reimbursement program!
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Shifter at our Mississauga location starting at $14.25 with top rates of $25.99.
· Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
· Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
· Job Location: 3195 Airway Drive
· Work days: Monday - Fridays*
· Scheduled Shift: AM (availability from 5:00am – 12:00pm) /PM (availability between 1:00pm – 7:00pm)
· Category: Warehouse Operations
*Shifters will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume. Regular public transit is not available for the area during the early morning hours.
The UPS Shifter performs the task of moving trailers onto outbound and inbound doors. The responsibilities consist of the following:
· Driving a regular tractor
· Learning and properly executing UPS safe driving methods
· Moving empty trailers onto outbound doors
· Driving full trailers onto inbound doors
· Possessing a valid AZ drivers license
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
· Full training provided
· Weekly pay (every Friday)
· Wage starts at $14.25 per hour
· Guaranteed wage progression up to $25.99 per hour
· Extended health and dental benefits
· Group insurance and pension benefits
· Opportunities for advancement
· Tuition reimbursement, up to $2000 per semester (Conditions apply)
How to Apply:
www.upsjobs.com requisition number 044803
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
· All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
Job Mechanic & Automotive
Primary Location CA-Ontario