Description de l'offre
Cyber Intelligence Analyst
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Information Security at UPS Technology:
Our top-notch Information Security team quickly finds and responds to real time threats. These critical-thinkers have a hunger to keep ahead of new exploits and security trends. They protect the vast trove of valuable data that passes through our servers each day. As a part of UPS InfoSec, you’ll continue to uphold our reputation for integrity in this growing and ever-changing field.
About this role:
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst participates in the identification, tracking, monitoring, containment and mitigation of information security threats. This position performs data collection and analysis to provide network and data security utilizing established processes and tools that focus on incident response, threat identification, containment and remediation. The position also uses data science principles to security events and incidents to facilitate the creation of new and advanced methods of detection.
· Perform real-time security log and event analysis and takes action within defined parameters to contain and mitigate information security threats and escalate to the next level as needed based on severity
· Review and analyze security events, determine their severity, and author reports detailing the activity
· Act as the direct point of contact for Information Security to UPS Operations Command Center (OCC) staff responding to computer security events as directed during core work hours and potentially on-call, after hours, as part of rotational support
· Provide timely follow-up to stakeholders as appropriate and keeps management informed of changes in status during issue resolution
· 1 to 2 years as an Analyst in a Security Operation Center or in a Incident Response and Handling role
· Prior experience with SIEM technologies
· Expert understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals, operating systems along with log, network and system security analysis techniques
· Clear and concise communication and presentation of complex and complicated security topics
· Understanding of regular expressions, database structure and queries
· Understanding of basic network services, vulnerabilities, exploits and attacks
· Understanding of computer, application and network exploits and vulnerabilities
Advanced-level proficiency with:
· Linux System Administration
· Windows Operating System
· Technical Knowledge of Hardware & Software
Intermediate-level proficiency with:
· Cyber Threat Analysis
· Security Incident Response
· Vulnerability/Threat Analysis
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law