We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. Recognized globally for its service excellence, on-time delivery capabilities and professional drivers, UPS is the world's largest package delivery company.
As a multi-drop delivery driver, you'll be the face of our company in well-known brown uniform and UPS vehicle, collecting and delivering time-sensitive packages throughout the day from our Barking Centre.
With a minimum of 2 years driving experience, you will have a full, clean C1 (7.5 tonne) driving license. In return we will pay you £11.49 per hour Plus £0.95 per hour location allowance working a minimum of 40 hours per week plus paid overtime as and when required. Dependent on location start times vary from 7am to 8am.
· Located 3-5 Thames Road Barking Essex IG11 0HB we offer an hourly rate of £11.49 per hour Plus £0.95 per hour location allowance . Also £13.79 over 40 hours overtime rate
· Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g
· . Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
· Paid Overtime as when required
· 20 days paid holiday rising to 27 based on years of service plus Bank Holidays.
· Full industry leading training provided including workplace methods and CPC training in a supportive working environment
· You will be employed directly by UPS and not through an agency
· UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company
· And you will get to wearthe World famous brown uniform.
Key Skills / Experience:
· A minimum of 2 years driving experience.
· Ideal candidates must hold a C1, 7.5 ton license
· Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer service experience would be an advantage.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Flexible working approach as overtime will be required.
· Be a good team player with the ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritize
· Already own, or would be prepared to get, a digital tachograph card
· Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude.
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
If you wish to contact UPS prior to applying for this position please email;