Description de l'offre
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
To own and generate the secondary sales forecast and demand management process across Arabia markets with sales, marketing and SC teams.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Base Demand Plan:
· Identify the right historical sales horizon to use for the baseline generation
· Clean the historical sales data from any outliers
· Identify the most appropriate statistical forecasting algorithm and models that should be used
· Generate the baseline using the model selected and adjust where necessary
· Communicate the generate baselines to relevant stakeholders
2. New Product Demand (NPD) Plan:
· Analyse the NPD bottoms up volumes provided by the Sales & Marketing team by using like model and scenario planning techniques
· Challenge the NPD volumes (if required) then incorporate them in the demand plan
· Work closely with Supply Chain and Category teams to ensure landing the NPD OTIF in all markets
· Monitor the NPD performance for the first 3 months and highlight the need to amend forward forecast to the Category team
3. Facilitate the Demand Planning Process:
· Own the forecast in any of the S&OP meetings (monthly cycle) and in the weekly operational meetings
· Build the activities (that are over and above the baselines) provided by the Sales & Marketing teams
· Maintain an assumptions tracker that would be used to evaluate the performance of the activity and challenge volumes going forward
· Present the exceptions in the activity meeting and facilitate the process of reaching consensus on the final agreed unconstrained demand
· Minute all the forecast changes that take place in any forum to ensure all stakeholders are aligne
· Upload agreed unconstrainted demand in APO, ensuring Master Data related to each product is maintainted on system to ensure accurate data flow.
· Send finance a constrained plan basis the demand and supply reconciliation output
4. Communication with Extended Supply Chain:
· Communicate the most updated demand plan with the relevant supply planning and customer service teams
· Work with Customer Service team to ensure stocks availability in all markets and to develop scenarios to mitigate supply gaps (if any) through demand adjustments
· Ensure the promotional plans are aligned with the promotion team
5. Continuous Improvement:
· Analyse forecast accuracy and bias to identify and implement process enhancements to improve these KPI’s
· Present the KPI’s to the Category team in order to find ways to improve them
· Champion the development of changes to current processes
· Coach the Category team on forecasting techniques to facilitate discussions while simultaneously improving KPIs
Key Competencies & Skills:
· Industrial Engineering (preferred) or engineering degree, Business graduates with statistical courses, Supply Chain specialized degree.
· Fresh graduate or maximum three years of experience
· R-tool profficiency is required
· Proficient in MS Office (Knowledge of AP, APO and R-studio is a plus)
· CPIM or CSCP certification is a plus
· Analytical and critical thinking
· Adaptable to changes in a fast-pasted environment
· Challenger to the status quo
· Bias for action and proactivity
· Excellent communication skills