Description de l'offre
Feel proud of what you do and make a real impact. Join Unilever.
Watch this video . #UniquelyUnilever
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The Manufacturing Safety, Health and Environment Assistant Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of SHE Program to support the management of SHE risks.
· Develop SHE Programs in consultation with stakeholders through WCM methodology.
· Ensures SHE programs are implemented on specific area of assignment. Coordinates other Site SHE coordinators on program execution to ensure on time execution.
· Acts as Safety Pillar Leader of WCM implementation in Paco.
· Develop and execute program for 3P Manufacturing in partnership with 3P companies, 3P Manufacturing Manager.
· Coordinates SHECOM, and providing guidance and support for SHE, Production and Other Department Managers.
· Perform as an Enzyme Competent Person and serve as the main contact of Enzyme Competence Center.
· Supports in the development and implementation of a SHE management system that meets both Philippines SHE laws (including OSH Standard and other relevant legislation of BFP, DENR, DOLE, etc) and meets Unilever Global SHE Policies & Standards.
· Develop and implement a robust Emergency Response organization, and emergency response procedure/plan that dovetails into Unilever's emergency response processes and Business Continuity plans. Ensure drills covering the different types of SHE risks (e.g. Typhoons, Earthquakes, Fires) are regularly conducted and learnings applied back to continuously improve performance.
· Completion of risk assessments related to SHE hazards.
· Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Unilever SHE Policies and Global Standards.
· Measure sites' performance against published requirements in safety policies. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
· Analyze safety metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends to rationalize the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the SHE risk is highest.
· Perform frequent site SHE audits to identify all non-compliance equipment and/or processes at the site. Implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury at other FCs.
· Audit record-keeping practices and EPR and SPR entries to be aligned with global safety standards and local regulations.
· Audit the workplace organization and staff behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
· Ensure site leadership and staff are trained and knowledgeable of their SHE responsibilities under each policy. Audit the quality, delivery (including qualifications of the trainer), and effectiveness of all required safety training.
· Ensure contractor management safety processes are implemented.
· University degree in engineering, preferably Chemical or Industrial
· Qualifications required by local regulatory authorities
· Experience, certification and license as Pollution Control Officer
· Experience with legal compliance to Laguna Lake Development Authority and Department of Environment and Natural Resources
· Excellent knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment Standards
· Previous work experience in manufacturing fields, preferably FMCG, could be foods or pharma
· Good knowledge of Manufacturing and Process Safety
· Influencing skills
· Good observation and auditing skills
· Willing to work in multiple locations