Description de l'offre
Feel proud of what you do and make a real impact. Join Unilever.
Watch this video . #UniquelyUnilever
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The E-Commerce Manager will be responsible in Supply & Operations planning and customer service related engagements and activities.
· Define appropriate forecast model, analyze historical data and assumptions for generating baseline.
· Define demand drivers, sources of data and causal relationships
· Work with Category Operations, Ecommerce Teams and customer to input promotions and other ecommerce specific activities into the forecast
· Communicate all ecommerce activities in respective category S&OPs for discussion in DPMs
· Meet customer and initiate activities to foster rapport and maintain good working relationship with customer
· Conduct customer supply chain meetings with Supply Planners to pre-empt problems and provide solutions on customer, supply, demand, pricing losses.
· Check on-hand inventory versus customer orders, and coordinate additional stock requirement should on-hand inventory be insufficient
· Secure customer stock requirement in the event of foreseen stock outs and promotional item allocation for the duration of the promotional period
· Review of service level by category with the Plan and Make team to track improvements in stock availability
· Monitor on-site availability (OSA) and provide analysis and opportunities to increase growth through higher OSA
· Monitor secondary service level and aligned service level from distributors to the ecommerce channels
· Work with logistics team to ensure high on-time deliveries to the customers
· Feedback to CCBTs, planning and quality teams any customer feedback on ecommerce packaging and quality
· Coordinate with supply planning teams to secure inventory for ecommerce customers
· Define, review and propose fit for purpose distribution network for ecommerce for next 3-5 years by meeting with distributors and assessing their capability
· Create Supply Chain e-commerce scorecard for regular update to internal stakeholders and regional e-SC community
· Bachelor's degree holder (any course)
· E-commerce working knowledge, either through previous work experience and exposure in online distribution and/or selling
· Basic foundation in supply chain skills (planning and order to cash): Demand planning, supply planning, customer service and logistics
· Responsiveness and high bias for action to give immediate attention to customer concerns and complaints
· Basic understanding of key accounts management
· Independent Judgement: willingness to make decisions and take calculated risks
· Pressure tolerance: ability to maintain control in the face of adversity and pressures.
· Team Player: can be counted on to do his or her part of the work and be relied on to complete tasks