Description de l'offre
Food Safety Sanitation Technician
Background & Purpose of the Job
We are seeking a self-starter and highly-motivated professional Food Safety Sanitation technician to support our Sanitation Supervisor at our Unilever (Hellman's Mayonnaise) Plant. The incumbent will be responsible for managing master sanitation schedule along with the Sanitation Supervisor. Enforce food safety and GMP within the plant. This position offers OT and bonus eligibility along with career growth and development opportunity.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
· Monitor the inventory of chemicals and cleaning equipment and supplies, chemical container safety & recycling, equipment condition (brushes and scrubbers).
· Alleviate any discrepancies with master sanitation schedule, CIP/COP documentation completion and accuracy, food safety plan, GMP findings etc.
· Lead Training activities for sanitation operators.
· Lead 5S Maintenance for Sanitation Areas.
· Support development of Sanitation SOP's and work instructions
· Manage sanitation activities during the designated shift by leading and motivating shift employees in all areas.
· Support Sanitation supervisor in managing and scheduling the shift crew to perform tasks for sanitation.
· Ensure proper completion of Master Sanitation Schedule and maintain documentation for sanitation activities.
What You'll Need To Succeed
· Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or general sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Food Science or Microbiology)
· Minimum 2 years' experience in Quality/Sanitation in Food Manufacturing environment preferred.
· Ability to work night shift 8:00pm to 6:00am OR 6:00pm to 4:00am
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results, Motor Vehicle Records check and background investigation.