MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
· Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
· Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
· Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
· Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
· Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
· Be the leader of the projects, coordinating activities and team; resolving problems.
· Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
· Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
· Ensure Safety, Quality and environment standard embedded into any stage of Project Management
· Ensure capital expenditure in line with budget estimation
· Apply EEM methodology on the selected project
· University degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering
· Previous Experience in Project Management
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Advanced social skills with a balanced and empathic personality
· Confident MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint skills, MS project
· Proactive mentality while doing daily job
· Systematic approach, analytical skill
· Team spirit and ability to work autonomously
· Knowledge in WCM principles
Please note that only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Please note that your contact data will be registered in our data base and might be used in the future for other recruitment purposes.
This job advertisement is open to both sexes, according to the laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Don't forget to follow us on our Fan Pages: Facebook – Linkedin - Instagram