Description de l'offre
The Supervisor for Leap Cell in the Airfoils CoE will provide direction and assistance to employees in the assigned area in order to meet assigned objectives of Customer demands and on time delivery. He/she will perform the daily operations of Leap Cell to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line.
· Review daily activities to achieve the production schedules, customer satisfaction, cost goals, maintaining, at the same time, the highest standards of quality and achieving the highest EHS levels in the assigned area, for all products under his/herresponsibility;
· Provide support in scheduling resources, facilitating the flow of materials to meet customer needs;
· Practice sound human relations and communications skills in order to motivate the assigned work force;
· Assure strong monitoring of working areas in terms of housekeeping through specific auditing plans;
· Assist Operation Ldr to make decisions in areas of process improvement and/or production to make appropriate resource decisions (manpower, fixtures, methods) to facilitate the flow of units through the manufacturing process for Airfoils products;
· Support Lean/Material mgmt. teams on process improvement initiatives to reduce cycle time, improve inventory turns and reduce manufacturing losses;
· Driving activities based on compliance, safety, quality and productivity improvements.
· Master's Degree in Aerospace, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university;
· Prior experience in Manufacturing or Quality function;
· Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines;
· Strong team building skills;
· Ability to counsel and motivate workforce;
· Italian fluency and English knowledge;
· EU Work Permit.
· Knowledge of Aviation products, manufacturing operations and practices
· Strong influencing skills;
· Strong attention to details;
· Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion;
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .