Description de l'offre
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The key supporting role in the Unilever Network Academy to support the capabilities improvement to align with Unilever Network's strategies and business practices.
· Support the development and implementation of the entire training roadmaps such as Product Selling Skill Training, Product Workshop and “Train-the-Trainer” Program.
· Coach and guide new and existing business associates on product knowledge capabilities.
· Develop and maintain good customer relationship and to support business associates in their events and activities.
· Assist company activities/product related activities such as Company events, special health events, health talks, product launches, product activation events etc.
· Assist marketing team on new and existing product activation.
· Prepare training material for both online and offline trainings and contribute product articles for company website or social media platform.
· Handle internal and external customer's enquiries on product related area.
· Handle product license, skin care and personal care products renewal with authorities.
· Maintenance of regulatory related (including Halal) database.
· Candidate must possess at least a diploma or higher in Food Technology/Food Science/Dietetics/Nutrition or equivalent.
· Minimum three (3) years working experience in training, marketing or business development related field.
· Working experience in Multilevel Marketing (MLM) industry is essential.
· Working knowledge on both health care and skin care products.
· Experience in regulatory affairs will be an added advantage.
· Effective communication and presentation skills.
· Possess own transportation.
· Willing to travel within East and West Malaysia.
· Willing to work during weekends and odd hours as and when required.