Pepsi-Lipton Assistant Supply Manager
Do you want to build a career in an international group, active player in the European co-packing network, where personal and professional development is key? Grab your chance to join Pepsi-Lipton International (PLI), the Global International Tea Joint Venture between PepsiCo and Unilever. PLI is autonomously managing the European Supply Chain for Lipton Ice Tea in order to supply its selected distributors in Europe. The venture has activities in over 70 countries and continues to expand to new markets and geographies.
Working in the joint venture is one of the few opportunities to work in a small, entrepreneurial company within the larger framework of Unilever and PepsiCo. It is a unique opportunity to work across many areas of the marketing and supply agenda and to make a significant impact into the global business.
For its location in Brussels, PLI is looking for an Assistant Supply Manager Co-pack. You will assist the Co-Pack Supply Manager in his supply management activities.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
· Internal and external correspondence including communication with Customers, Co-packers and Suppliers (EU-based: Spain, The Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, Germany...) on pricings & service
· Contract management
· Data and database management
· Compliancy management (Organic Certification, Rainforest Alliance Certification, etc.)
· Collect relevant data from internal and external sources in order to analyse and process data and information with regards to the supply portfolios
· Cost modelling, including accurately calculating inputs into business cases and financial forecasting
· Project support/execution including communication within the project teams
· Financial handling of the agreed obsolete raw- and pack materials at the Co-packers
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
· You are in possession of a University Degree
· You are fluent in English and additional French, Dutch or German are very strong assets
· Experience in the accounting or logistics field is a plus
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
· You have a strong analytic mindset
· You have strong communication skills
· You are able to work in a structured way
· You are stress resistant
· Your are action oriented
· You are an autonomous decision taker
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion. We want to create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to achieve our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or national origin and will not be discriminated against disability.