The role will be based in Milan, Italy.
Unilever is a leading global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company, with over 400 brands that are sold in over 190 countries. At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our household brands, like Ben & Jerry's, Magnum, Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman's and AXE, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet – and you can be part of it.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an experienced Key Account to work along our Business Unit Manager on the Road to Market execution of Unilever's newly acquired Oral Care brands and challenging growth agenda for our existing Personal Care Brands and categories.
Our Sales & Trade Marketing division ensures that our brands are available wherever the shopper wishes to buy them. Managing relationships with skills and sensitivity makes all the difference. Our customers recognise the effectiveness with which our work drives our business and theirs.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
For the right person this is a unique opportunity to contribute to and be a part of the step change which lies ahead in terms of growing our strong category Personal Care.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join Unilever and lead the implementation of the Sales & Trade Marketing Strategy on the pharmaceutical channel.
You will be responsible to develop launch plans and sales channel strategies to achieve sales growth objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is hands on and likes to be part of a more entrepreneurial start-up environment and be part of shaping this challenging new channel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
· Partnering with Marketing & Sales you will develop and implement Trade Marketing strategy (promotion plan/ shelf management/ Product mix/ POS) and convert it into actionable activation, maximizing sales growth in all customers.
· You will be working closely with our external partner distributor and its sales team to support activities and in- store implementation.
· Supports the external sales team on clients' annual plan presentation.
· You will set distribution objectives per client and will follow up with the responsible external partner.
· Having a deep knowledge of competitors within the same category.
· Assist the category's a day to day operational activities including monitoring of promotions performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Gain deep knowledge on Customers and distribution to increase quality on service
· You will manage, track and maximize Sales & Trade Marketing Budget
· You will be fully exposed to international projects.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
· Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
· 4+ years' experience in Sales & Trade Marketing developed within Pharmaceutical industry
· Proven leadership and strategic planning abilities
· Strong financial management and analytical skills are essential
· You are empathetic and passionate about our brands & consumers
· Passion for high performance and perfect execution