Description de l'offre
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
· Execute with our distributors on customer strategy and business plan.
· Responsible for the achievement of Sales (NIV and Turnover), Market Share and Debtor days for the Unilever categories as well as for the implementation and the optimization of the promotional plan and category strategies within the customer.
· To increase our brands market share at point-of-sales level by building excellent business relationships at store level, managing the store ordering process and ensuring high quality in-store presence of our brands.
· Ensure ambitious target setting and monitor closely for performance.
· Prepare plans from Customer Marketing with focus on results vs. targets set.
· Monitor, evaluate and track weekly and monthly primary targets and take necessary actions to achieve targets.
· Ensure ordering (NIV) and execution to trade (STT) of all agreed promotional stocks and POSM as per company’s plan.
· Monitor operation efficiency and effectiveness.
Team and Distributor Management
· Coach Distributor Sales Representatives (DSR) for performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within the team.
· Lead the Field Sales Force by showing examples.
· Setting clear guidelines on coverage planning and territory mapping.
· Ensure adequate management of sales resources.
· Evaluate profit, NPBT, ROI and cash flow for distributors quarterly.
· Evaluate sales representatives on personal performance and contribution based on facts and observable data.
· Ensuring DSRs target set is met.
· Manage and improve stock in Distributor’s warehouse to a healthy level.
· Conduct market visits to ensure activities are implemented as planned.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field.
· Minimum two (2) to three (3) years’ work experience relevant to Distributive/ Traditional/ General Trade in FMCG sales line.
· Minimum two (2) years of team leading/ managing experience will be preferably.
· Work experience in Customer Marketing / Trade Category Management is preferable.
· Demonstrate self-driven, proactive and strategic mindset and result oriented.
· Candidate must be willing to be based in Miri, Sarawak.