Description de l'offre
Why work for Unilever
At Unilever you are more than your job title: you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf. Work alongside brilliant and inspiring business leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us! Get a glimpse into life at Unilever and discover how you can help make a better business, a better world and a better you.
A Team that ignites passion
You will land into Artwork Excellence, a team designed for success! We lead the pack across the physical and digital world, delivering outstanding pack experience online and on shelf. Our deliverables go beyond traditional print and separation, spanning from Design to Data orchestration and CGI. And our digital journey has just started! We strive for efficient processes coupled with best in class technology and automation platforms.
Show us your talent
You love design, brands, packaging and have an eye for detail. You are CREATIVE .
You can handle data. You are structured. You are ORGANIZED .
You like working with people. This is a high intensity project management role, in which communication, influencing and negotiation are crucial. You are SOCIAL .
Your D2D (day to day)
· Business partnering Brand Managers on Design projects
· Project managing packaging Artwork via on-line Management tool
· Delivering CGI fit for e-commerce
· Negotiating timelines with internal and external stakeholders
· Assessing print quality with physical and digital tools
· An opportunity to show your talent and live your purpose
· An awesome and diverse team with a large international drive
· A working environment that offers space for fun and learning